Day two and three I sight fished giant Smallmouth in 2ft to 8ft of water on rock and sand flats with current. Most of my bites came on a Spybait and Hairjig making extra long cast and drawing the fish in and then following it up with a Ned or Dropshot. Watched almost all of them eat the bait, was an amazing bite and wish I could have one more day at it.
Gear I used was imperative to putting these giant fish in the boat, I believe we have the best Hairjig and Spybait rod out there. Check it all out below!
Hairjig an Spybait setup.
• Rod Millerods USA FinesseFreaK
• SHIMANO Australia Fishing Straic Ci4 3000
• Sunline 7Lb FC Sniper Leader
• Ned and DropShot Setup.
• Rod @millerods_usa FlickFreaK
• Reel @shimano Stella 2500
• @sunline_america 8lb FC Sniper
#Millerods #Shimano #Sunline